This plant derived styling product gives you the flexible hold and the styling power you need, plus protection from the effects of humidity. It's polymer free so you can just add water to restyle throughout the day. Active botanicals, pro-vitamin B5 and nutrients keep your hair looking beautiful, shiny and manageable all day long. Our proprietary herbal infusion assists the treatment of dry, flaking and itching scalps often caused by dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. It is gentle enough to be used daily by anyone, is color safe and gluten, PVP and alcohol free. We recommend the Scalp Rescue Sculpting Gel for more extreme hold.
[As a result of Covid procurement issues, and to help reduce our use of plastics, we have now replaced the 8.2fl oz bottle (and pump) with a NEW 8.8fl oz bottle with a disc cap). New bigger product, less plastic, same great price. This is a concentrated product so use less than you think at first, because you can always add more.]
Still undecided? Check the recent Curl Magazine independent reviews
You can get a sample of this product here
And we know that sometimes it's hard to work out which styling product is best for you. So click here
for more help.
• Flexible hold
• Calms fly away hair and frizz
• Restylable throughout the day
• Flake-free formulation
• Non-stringy / slimy gel
• Safe for color treated hair
• Gluten-free formulaDirections
Apply an appropriate amount to damp or dry hair working gel evenly throughout the hair. Style as desired. May be reactivated and restyled by re-moistening hair with water.
Unique Product Characteristics
• Supports the treatment of dandruff, psoriasis of the scalp, seborrheic dermatitis, dry and itching scalps
• Safe for color treated hair, vegan and gluten free for daily use. No animal testing
• No sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, PVP or 'nasty' ingredients
• Fresh unisex aroma from lemon tea tree, tea tree, lavender and geranium essential oils
• Soft flexible hold to control frizz - with no build up. We guarantee that!
Before styling we recommend washing with our award winning shampoo and then conditioning and strengthening your hair. We also suggest that you avoid using other brands which may contain ingredients, such as silicone derivatives, that reduce the benefits of Scalp Rescue products.
UPC 18369100010, 18369100017, 18369100021, 18369100029
Read our blog post: What Are The Benefits of Scalp Treatment & Which Scalp Rescue Product Should I Use?
(May 18th 2020)