We would like to inform our customers that we have noticed a slight discoloration of the label on this product since its production. We are currently investigating this issue. However, please be assured that it will not affect the quality of the product being shipped. Thank you for your understanding.
Scalp Rescue Matte Paste enhances your dry look style with medium hold and without the slightest hint of greasiness. It's vegan, color safe, gluten, PVP, silicone and alcohol free and our unique Pure Plant Origin formula fights the style damaging effects of wind and humidity. It's polymer free, so you can just add water to restyle throughout the day. This is the product for fantastic invisible hold - we guarantee that! For a more gloss finish we recommend the Scalp Rescue Texture Paste.
You can get a sample of this product here
And we know that sometimes it's hard to work out which styling product is best for you. So click here
for more help.
• Dry-look hold in a natural formulation
• Matte finish looks natural
• Restylable throughout the day
• Petrochemical-free, alcohol-free and wax-free
• Safe for color treated hair
• Gluten-free formula, animal testing freeDirections
Apply an appropriate amount to damp or dry hair working paste evenly throughout the hair. Style as desired. May be reactivated and restyled by remoistening hair with water.Unique Product Characteristics
• Won't darken highlights
• Washes out easily without leaving buildup
• Fresh herbal lemon unisex aroma
• Paraben-free, alcohol-free and PVP-free
• Petrochemical-free formula won't attract pollutants so hair stays cleaner looking longer
Before styling we recommend washing with our award winning Scalp Rescue Shampoo and then moisturizing with Scalp Rescue Conditioner for stronger and manageable hair. We also suggest that you avoid using other brands which may contain silicones that reduce the benefits of Scalp Rescue products.
5.5 oz tube
Read our blog post: What Are The Benefits of Scalp Treatment & Which Scalp Rescue Product Should I Use?
(May 18th 2020)